March 19, 2008

8 Hours a Day? No Way!

No one can keep busy 8-10 hours a day on job search  Anyone who can, already has a job.  Find other things to do.  Make a shower and a shave a highlight of the day. Getting to that dry cleaner once a week should be in your Outlook.  Find a hobby or a passion. Something you always wanted to do or learn so you will look back on this time and see that it was used productively.  Sure, as if this will work.  You are too damn nervous about money, and  depressed about your self worth  to be able to do any of this.  Focus on the shower and the dry cleaner.  
  

1 comment:

Michael said...

I have been unemployed for 6 months and have two kids in high school and one off to college. I have decided not to shave until I get a job and my wife wants me to shave it off since she says I look like an old man. My joy comes from walking the dog and spending time with my kids.